Prep Time: 8 Minutes
Cook Time: 35-40 Minutes
2 Medium Zuchinni
3-4 Table Spoons Olive Oil
2 Cloves of Garlic
⅓ Cup Of Panko Breadcrumbs
Handful of Shredded Cheese
1 ½ Table Spoons MealZac
1 Tablespoon MealZac Collard Green/Veggie Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Don’t overthink, just Crush Garlic and chop finely or big chunks if desired. Cut the Zuchinni into round slices about ¼ inch thick.
- Add olive oil, and Zuchinni/Squash to a medium-sized skillet/pan and season with MealZac Seasons! as desired. Cook the Zucchini on the stovetop for about 10 minutes on medium/medium- heat flipping them over halfway through. Add a few tablespoons of water halfway through for moisture. (If the pan isn’t large enough, just stack the slices and flip them halfway through)- Use a lid to cover if desired but note that the squash will cook faster because of steam.
- Once slightly soft, turn off the heat and top zucchini with cheese and panko and more seasoning if desired.
- Bake in the preheated oven (375) for 25-30 minutes. Broil on high for a minute (optional). Once the top has browned nicely, remove from oven and allow to chill for 5 minutes. Enjoy!