-View this recipe as meditation
-This recipe will make one large loaf + about 6 muffins OR 2 small loaves
-If using muffin pans, oil and flour the pan well. Makes about 12 muffins.
-YOU WILL NEED A SIFTER.
Did you know that bananas are indicative of good health, happiness and good times? Fruits already symbolize abundance, so let’s channel our energy into this design. Here’s what youll need:
- 1 cup of Bananas (2-3 smashed)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cup White Sugar, granulated
- ½ cup of Oil (Coconut, Veggie)
- ⅓ Cup of Buttermilk
- 1 ¾ cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 Teaspoons of MealZac Candied Yam blend
- 1 Teaspoons of MealZac Vanilla Extract (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 330 degrees Fahrenheit. Oil/ Spray a 9×5 inch loaf pan and 6 muffin cups OR 3 mini loaf pans. Mash bananas in a plastic bag, or with a mixer.
2. Mix the mashed bananas, eggs, buttermilk, oil, Vanilla, and Candied Yam blend in a bowl.
3. Sift together the sugar, flour, baking soda and salt. Add to the blended mixture and stir well.
4. Pour into the prepared loaf pan and bake for roughly 1 hour or until a cake tester/ toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let chill, then vibe out!