1/3 Cup Parmesan (freshly grated is best)
1/2 Package Cream Cheese
4 Salmon Filets
1 1/4 Cup Chopped Spinach (2 Large handfuls)
1 Tablespoon of Milk
Pinch of Herbs (Thyme)
MealZac Organic Adobo
MealZac Organic Sazon ($6.50)
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons of Butter
- Combine Spinach, Cream Cheese, Parmesan, Herbs, MealZac Seasonings, and milk in a bowl. Room temperature cream cheese is best. (or microwave for a few seconds).
- Brush about 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the fish and cut slits down the side of the filet. Season on both sides. Create a pocket without cutting through the fish completely.
- Add a few tablespoons of spinach filling in the pocket.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a pan on medium heat. Once hot, add the salmon and brown for 5 minutes on each side.
- Base the top of the Salmon with the hot oil/butter after turning the salmon over.
- After 10-15 minutes, it should be less translucent and more pink. Cooked salmon should flake when you press down on it.
- Serve with potatoes for the best pairing!